- General information
- Hats N More understands and respects your privacy. We would like you to know how we use any personal information you entrust to us. This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices for Hats N More through the use of our website. Because Hats N More is committed to demonstrating our commitment to your privacy, we have agreed to disclose our information practices and have our privacy practices available for your review. Hats N More agrees to supply the following information:
1. What personally identifiable information of yours is collected from you through this web site.
2. The identity of the organization collecting the information.
3. How the information is used.
4. With whom the information may be shared.
5. What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information.
6. The kind of security procedures that are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Hats N More control.
7. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection and use Hats N More is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement. Hats N More may collect information from our users at several different points on our website in accordance with the following.
1. Certain information (e.g. name and address) is necessary in order to fulfill newsletter subscriptions, product literature, and support requests. this information is collected from all customers who request information from us. We may also use such information to mail you promotional and marketing material from our business, but will never sell, distribute or publish such information.
2. We collect other information (e.g., e-mail address or telephone number) so that we may more efficiently communicate with our customers and website visitors. We always tell you when information is mandatory to ensure the proper handling of your online request.
- Log Files: We use ip addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movements, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. ip addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. they are used strictly to improve the quality of the experience of Hats N More.
- Newsletter: If a user wishes to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address.
- Security: This website takes every precaution to protect our users' information. when users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both on and offline.
- Termination of service: Hats N More reserves the right to terminate this service for any account in which there is suspicious activity. in such a situation, you will be notified and the activity will be verified with you. If you have any questions about the security at our website, you can send an email to Hats N More.
- Site and Service Updates: We may also send the user site and service announcement updates. We communicate with the user to provide requested services and in regards to issues relating to their account via email or phone. Correction/Updating Personal Information: If a user's personally identifiable information changes (such as your zip code), or if a user no longer desires one or more of our services, we will endeavor to provide a way to correct, update or remove that user's personal data provided to us. this can be done by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Consent: Children under 18 should be sure to ask your parents for permission before sending any information to us or anyone else over the Internet.